Let’s talk Pizza! And when I say pizza I’m sure you’re not thinking about fruit, unless you’re already figure out you’re calling for some Hawaiian Pizza with pineapple, but what I’m suggesting here is going all the way to a sweet dessert Fruit Pizza, super fun and easy to do, ready in less than 30 minutes! And cooking with Betty Crocker is always a fun and easy task!
For this Fruit Pizza I’m using a rich sugar cookie mix from Betty Crocker to make the crust, top with a creamy layer of Greek yogurt, sprinkle with white chocolate and garnish with fresh fruit and presto! A delish and crowd-pleasing Fruit Pizza.
If you have kids, you can ask their help to make the cookie crust! You can make single-serve cookies for the whole family, and everyone can choose the toppings they love, I’m sure it’ll be a blast, all that mixing, baking, decorating create strong bonds between children, the kitchen and their parents… but if you’re like me and your son is a four legged furry guy, friends can make the trick and join you to bake this delicious Fruit Pizza at home!
Turning the classical sugar cookies mix in the ideal crust for this ideal dessert!
- 1 bag (500gr.-1 lb.) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 stick (90 gr.-3.17 oz.) of unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- White chocolate
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- Fresh fruits
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- In a bowl, stir the sugar cookie mix, the egg and the butter until a soft dough forms. Grease a pizza pan and press the dough in an even flat circle.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until is lightly browned. Allow the crust to cool entirely.
- Unmold the crust and cover with Greek yogurt, sprinkle with grated white chocolate on top and garnish with fresh fruit, I used an assortment of fruits such as kiwi, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries, you can use any other fruit you like ;D
Rinde: 8 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 20 mins.
Total time: 30 mins.
Tags: Fruit Pizza, Sugar Cookies, Fresh Fruit, Yogurt, Cookies, Betty Crocker, Sugar Cookie Mix, The Ideal Dessert.
Hugs everybody… For more recipes, tips, any questions or comments visit Chokolat Pimienta’s Youtube Channel and don’t forget to Like & SHARE! :D