Hi my fellow, Chokolovers!!! Today’s recipe is an ultra ghostly recipe muahahaha *evil laugh* and we’re going all the way to be mad scientist to create this otherworldly monsters, and thing is that this super fun and creative Frankenstein Cupcakes have embedded a delicious and decadent secret! … They’re also Red Wine Monster Bites, ohh, hell yeah, dear Chokolover! This cupcakes are Rated R which means are for grown-ups so you can forget water and bring out the wine, nom nom nom!
Some weeks ago Betty Crocker contacted me to work together, and I’m quite sure you must have a good idea of how ecstatic I’ve been ever since; and this is the beginning line to a journey filled with super fun, delicious and quick recipes to make your days have THE perfect ending! And fortunately Betty Crocker has been around making everything easier for us, and these Frankenstein Cupcakes aren’t an exception because they really are easy-to-make, and scrumptious like no other cupcake for grown-ups around… and I’m sure not everybody comes with the very daring idea to change the water for wine in Betty Crocker’s mix hahaha :P
These spooky cupcakes come with an intoxicating secret, because these chocolate cupcakes have red wine to complement this already decadent treat for Halloween
- Preheat oven over 350ºF (180ºC)
- Put Betty Crocker’s Supermoist Devil’s Food Cake Mix in a bowl, then add oil, water and the red wine and mix thoroughly, then add the eggs until well combined and lastly incorporate one cup of chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Put the cupcake wrappers in two different cupcake pans, distribute the batter in equal portions, I used an ice cream spoon to achieve this :P
- Bake the Frankenstein Cupcakes for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Off the oven and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile let’s get artsy! Using the black and white fondants make Frankie’s eyes and reserve for later, make as many as cupcakes you’re baking, well the double hahah!
- Dye the cream cheese frosting with a drop of green food coloring, and fill a pastry bag with it, reserve in the fridge for later.
- Now that the cupcakes are cool cover with cream cheese whip, and shape the face of the monster with a spatula, put a chocolate candy to make the hair, you can also use black confetti instead but extra chocolate is never wrong ;P add the eyes, and a chocolate chip each side of the face to create the effect of the screws around Frankenstein’s head and…yup, off you go!
- Baking is always a super fun task with Betty Crocker, don’t you think?
Yield: 24 Cupcakes
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 20 mins.
Total time: 30 mins.
Tags: Cupcakes, Frankenstein, Monsters, Halloween, Betty Crocker, Red Wine, Supermoist Devil's Food Cake Mix, Adult Desserts, Halloween for Grown-ups.
See, easier done than said, hyper quick… Hope you love the recipe and share it with friends, if you’re planning to do these cupcakes for kiddos go all the way with the amount of water the Betty Crocker’s box is asking for and omit the wine!
Hope you make it at home. If you’re happy with the results don’t forget to tag me on Instagram with #Chokolatpimienta, you have no idea how happy that makes me, to be a witness of your accomplishments in the kitchen, my dear Chokolover
If you’re craving for some recipe and want me to show you how to do it write me in any of my social network sites and I’ll be glad to make it for you! Have a pleasant baking day, Chokolovers C:
Hugs everybody… For more recipes, tips, any questions or comments visit Chokolat Pimienta’s Youtube Channel and don’t forget to Like & SHARE! :D