Today I’m sharing this mini quick recipe for your early mornings! It’s a quick breakfast, the best kind you can find because this Raspberry & Coconut Chia Pudding was created so you can feel full the whole morning, have stamina until lunch and like always enjoy something yummy in the morning. You can have a jar ready in some minutes, BUT like everything with chia involved is imperative to let it absorb all the liquids from the raspberry purée and the yogurt. You can make it the night before and go to your work full of energy the next morning! And you know what!? Chia is also great for your health! So what else can you ask from this hyper healthy quick breakfast recipe!?
Raspberry and Coconut Chia Pudding
Delicious and super quick healthy breakfast, this chia pudding with fruit & nuts will drive you nuts! With frozen or fresh fruits this is the way to enter the day, see? can’t be easier!
- Put the raspberries in a bowl and mash them until you have a paste, add the chia seeds and half of your coconut flakes, mix well.
- You can add the sweetener of your preference in this step (stevia, maple syrup or honey). Then add the yogurt (or almond milk), stir well and transfer to a Mason Jar and keep it in the fridge until the next morning, for the chia seeds to absorb all the juicy liquids of natural fruits and yogurt. The next morning like magic you’ll have chia pudding in a jar!
- Lastly a few minutes before going to work you can fill your jar with the rest of the coconut flakes, the almonds and some blueberries.
- Tight the lid and off you go! to work and knowing you have one of the quickest, healthy and fulfilling breakfasts at the office ;-)
- Don’t forget to tag with your name hahah :P
Yield: 1 serving
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: Breakfast, Blueberries, Chia Pudding, Yogurt, Healthy Breakfast, Raspberries, Almond Milk, Coconut.
For more recipes, tips, any questions or comments visit Chokolat Pimienta’s Youtube Channel and don’t forget to Like & SHARE! :D