Hi girls, this week I bring you a DIY to help us make look even more beautiful than we already are, sometimes we need to pamper and take care of ourselves. What would you say if told that you can make one of the most effective and perfect facial masks with stuff from your pantry and fridge? And with only two ingredients?! Yup, you only need yogurt and some red wine! Can’t be easier, right!? Can’t believe it? I’m sure you will because the logic behind this two ingredients facial mask is about to prove themselves without almost no explanation.
Oh yeah!... First the red wine contains high levels of antioxidants which are the reason behind the healthy look in our skins, wine’s like one of the mayor fighters against the free-radicals which are the cause for us to getting old, wine also boost circulation, removes the dead cells from our skins, increase skin elasticity and so on…
On the other hand, you have yogurt that serves as an invigorating and antiseptic, and is a natural skin brightener and moisturizer. The lactic acid helps exfoliate, hydrate your skin. This facial mask is for every skin type so I know you’ll love it, it feels so fresh; so relax, serve a glass of wine for you, put some music on and make your own facial mask, it only will take 30 minutes out of your time.
You can add some honey to your facial mask as it is also a good antiseptic, remove some toxins and nourish your skin.
Red Wine & Yogurt Facial Mask
By Vanessa Hernández
Combining the rich assets from the red wine and the yogurt to make a reinvigorating facial mask.
- 2 tbsp. of natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp. of red wine
- 1 tbsp. of honey (optional)
- Remove any trace of make up out of your face, you’ll look in the mirror and see the pretty natural you ;-)
- In a bowl mix the yogurt with the wine, pick a base brush and mix well and apply a thick coat of the mix to your face, let it settle and enjoy yourself for 15 minutes, you can prolong the time as you wish but 15 minutes is enough.
- Relax, put some music on… Relaxing can’t never do any harm to ourselves, this Red Wine & Yogurt Facial Mask is for you to take some time for yourself and enjoy!
- When the time’s up, gently rinse your face using warm water, then wash your face with cold or icy water to close up your pores.
- Pat dry with gently touches and go! ;-)
Yield: 1 facial mask.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 5 mins.
Tags: DIY, Beauty Tips, Facial Mask, Red Wine, Yogurt, Relax.
Use the wine while it’s recently open or a day later, don’t let the wine sit for ages in the fridge because once it’s open the oxidation process begin and the wine starts losing its properties.
See you next time with more amazing recipes! For more recipes, tips, any questions or comments visit my Youtube Channel and don’t forget to Like & SHARE! :D