Friday, May 29, 2015

‬QUICK BREAKFAST PINEAPPLE AND COTTAGE CHEESE

‬QUICK BREAKFAST PINEAPPLE AND COTTAGE CHEESE

Breakfast is often stated as the most important meal of the day… And the thing is we have around eight hours of sleep (when we’re graced by Morpheus :-P) hence that’s a lot of time when the stomach doesn’t have any food nor water so it’s completely natural that breakfast is going to help us gain the strength and fill our body with the proper amount of energy to fuel our system to make everything we need to do in our daily life. 

Being totally honest most mornings we’re in an utter hurry for being on time at job or drop the kids at school or BOTH! I mean I work from home but I’d be lying if I tell you that I always get my breakfast in time, sometimes I’m so busy writing, editing videos, buying ingredients for the recipes, shooting videos or running some household errands that I tend to forget that I haven’t even eaten early in the day, perhaps the only my stomach has in it is my daily cup of coffee which is in no way good for me or you. So this lovely looking pineapple and cottage cheese breakfast is not only tasty but it’s super easy to make, you can even prepare this the night before, storage it in the fridge in a practical Mason jar and it’s ready to go the next morning. Basically is a quick breakfast for busy entrepreneurs hihihi 

‬QUICK BREAKFAST PINEAPPLE AND COTTAGE CHEESE

If you’re not fan of cottage cheese you can switch it to natural yogurt but the good thing about cottage cheese is that is low fat, low calories and it offers a little twist from the typical morning yogurt I like both but is totally up to you! You can make a deviation from my recipe by adding other fruits you prefer, you can alter this recipe with some diced melon or papaya fruit, you can use fruits that are common and easy to get in your town, basically you can make it taste the way you like by mixing it up with different fruits and nuts.

So if you’re a busy entrepreneur, have kids or a busy morning life but you want to take care of yourself in an easy and quick way or you just one of those zombie like persons like my husband is, this quick breakfast will save your day!

Quick Breakfast Pineapple and Cottage Cheese

Vanessa Hernández
Published 05/29/2015
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and this combination of fruits and cheese will make you feel boosted until lunch.

Ingredients


  • ¼ cup of cottage cheese or natural yogurt
  • ½ cup of diced pineapple
  • 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
  • 1 tablespoon of grated coconut
  • 1 tablespoon of slivered almonds

Instructions

  1. Take a Mason jar and put the cottage cheese in it, this will be the base of this enjoyable breakfast, then add the diced pineapple and fill it up with a layer of pomegranate seeds, add the grated coconut and use the almonds to top the jar. 

I promise from now on you won’t have an excuse for being with an empty stomach in the morning. Remember to give a quick look to the video and if you already have any doubt about it you can contact me directly on my Youtube Channel, I will respond to your questions.

Yield: serving
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 5 mins.
Tags: Recipe, Healthy breakfast, cottage cheese, pineapple, pomegranate, pomegranate seeds, coconut, almonds.

XoXo

No comments:

Printfriendly