Monday, April 27, 2015

Lobster Tail with garlic and parsley butter


Lobster Tail with garlic and parsley butter

Have you been craving something super delicious, exquisite and fancy, I do from time to time, this Lobster with garlic and parsley butter dish is one of those cravings, and since I was not going to pay for it in a restaurant (I’ll admit it, sometimes I can be a little stingy), I decided to try making it at home. The other day walking by the market I saw this lobster tails at a reasonable price and I couldn’t resist! Before I knew it they were inside my basket, when I got home I immediately started thinking on how to make them, and research on them, since I’ve never cooked lobster before “there is always a first time, and you already bought them, so now is not the time to be scared” I said.

Lobster Tail with garlic and parsley butter

Sometimes, we complicate our lives thinking that we can only eat great at a restaurant, and that is not true, at home we can experiment and use our imagination, creating elegant and delicious dishes, I admit that when I eat at restaurants is because of three reasons, first, I’m too lazy to cook, second, I’m outside and well, Hungry, and third, I want to be inspired and taste something made with a taste different of my own, but I do enjoy eating homemade food.

I decided to make this lobster tails in a simple way because I would enjoy it more, I wanted lobster, But I didn’t want to complicate my life, so I made them simple, with garlic and parsley butter, they don’t overshadow the lobster, they enhances it, and that splash of whine adds more power to it, like you have no Idea.


“I enjoy cooking with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food I’m cooking”Julia Child 

Lobster Tail with garlic and parsley butter Monte Xanic

Lobster Tail with garlic and parsley butter

Published 04/27/2015
Delicious grilled lobster tails, with and parsley garlic butter and a touch of White wine.

Ingredients

  • 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
  • 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
  • 100g of salted butter
  • 2 lobster tails
  • 1/4 cup of white wine (Chardonnay Monte Xanic)

Instructions

  1. We start this super recipe by making the garlic and parsley butter, finely chop the garlic and then put it in a small recipient, then add the parsley and the butter, mix until it’s all together, reserve.
  2. Chop the lobster tail in half, just be careful since they can be quite tough.
  3. Heat the grill at high fire.
  4. Put the butter on the lobster tails, place them on the grill with the meat side down, cook them for about 3 minutes, flip them and let them cook for another 3 minutes, finally add the white wine.

Yield: 2 people
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 06 mins.
Total time: 16 mins.
Tags: Lobster tail, garlic and parsley butter, White wine, Monte Xanic, Mexican Wine.

Langosta con mantequilla de ajo y perejil


I hope you enjoy this lobster tail with garlic and parsley butter, take your time , put a nice playlist, inspire yourself and cook, and enjoy making a great dish, I recomend watching the movie Julie & Julia, this weekend, it was the movie that inspired to initiate the blog and going full time on cooking and loving it, I hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

annie said...

Ugh...you have no idea how badly I've been craving lobster lately! This looks so good.

Vanessa Hernandez said...

Tks, Annie. I hope you like it <3

Printfriendly