Monday, March 9, 2015

Me Late Chokolate!



Let’s start March with a new section for my blog! Me Late Chokolate, it is a space where I’ll be sharing with you my Chokolo Lovers all the things I love, like books, kitchen products, Ingredients, and everything related to the word of cooking.

Today I share with you a Book I just bought, it’s called “What Katie Ate”, it is from Katie Quinn Davies, a super blogger and photographer I adore, I’m in love with her photos and her food styling, her photos inspire me, I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty radical, If I don’t Like a photo, I don’t usually look at the recipe, It might be great, but first looks are important, and she does this greatly, I’m her fan, that is why I recommend that you take a look at her book, I got It at a department store here in Mexico, It was reasonably cheap, which is great for how thick the book is, and it has so many recipes, I made a few and they are super tasty, you can also find it at Amazon.

What Katie ate
Images by de http://www.whatkatieate.com/
The book is structured so that everything becomes super easy, It starts with tips and tricks, then breakfast, lunches and light meals, salads (because not everything has to be high calories), Meats and drinks, dinners, side dishes and sauces, and lastly, desserts, they were the first thing I tasted, I’m a lost case, I love sugar, the book is redacted greatly.

Let me tell you a secret, I’ll be making every month a recipe from the book I recommend, This month its Katie’s book and we are going to make a mega refreshing lemonade, with this recipe we welcome spring, I hope you check out the book and Katie’s blog, It is gorgeous, and I know you’ll love it, it’s Inspiring.

Kisses. Have a Great week.

No comments:

Printfriendly