Thursday, February 5, 2015

Red Velvet Trifle

Red Velvet Trifle

This Monday I showed you how to make these rich red velvet cupcakes and now I'll teach you how to make another dessert from them, some delicious Red Velvet Trifles. You know I love these cupcakes, but I can't be too greedy and eat them all in one stroke, so I keep some to eat later and I though why not using them differently so I made one trifle, I had an "eurreka moment", why not using the same ingredients as in the cupcake, it was only a few extra strawberries, because obviously strawberries combine well with chocolate, so tarannnn made these trifles of red velvet, mega deadly.

Red Velvet Trifle



This is a great way to take advantage of the left over ingredients and give them a different use, create a dessert using another, it's like desserption, with a dessert inside a dessert, it's a red velvet cupcake inside a red velvet trifle, haha, All I can think of right now is red velvet.

I devoured this trifles alone, My poor husband didn't even tasted them, but oh well, I avoided him of gaining a few pounds, don't you think? I made it for his own sake, good think I was not as stingy with the cupcakes and gave 2 to my best friend, who is on diet btw, so I made him fall for the temptation, I think that was kind of mean, but I would have eaten those too!

Red Velvet Trifle

Vanessa Hernández
Published 02/02/2015
Easy, quick and delicious red velvet layered dessert, with chocolate, cream cheese frosting and strawberries.

Ingredients



  • 4 red velvet cupcakes
  • Cream Cheese frosting
  • 100 grs of melted dark chocolate
  • 100 grs of strawberries
  • Instructions

    Place in each glass the base of red velvet cupcake, then add the cream cheese frosting, then add a layer of chocolate and a strawberry, repeats the order of the layers until you reach the top of the vessel.

    Garnish with a strawberry, refrigerate until ready to serve you, if you can hold it and not start devouring them.


    Serves: 4 Portions
    Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
    Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
    Total time: 15 mins.

    Tags: Cupcakes, Red Velvet, Saint Valentin, cream cheese frosting

    I invite you to subscribe to the Youtube channel and enjoy this special Valentine, here I leave the link to the playlist with many recipes for love http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPhX3URlJ0202H69zdt5NppCE5g7iRDt8

    Red Velvet Trifle

    Did you see how easy it was to make this red velvet trifles, you don't have any more excuses, on this month of love you can pamper your loved one with these divine recipes that I made for you with all the love of the world, a big kiss to you, see you on monday with another recipe to fall in love.

    No comments:

    Printfriendly