Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Best Red Velvet Cheesecake Ever

Best Red Velvet Cheesecake

St. Valentine is so close, and since it's not only the day of love, but of friendship, today's post is extra special, I'll share with you a delicious recipe, a red velvet cheesecake, this is one of the desserts I make on my patisserie, and it is delicious, you fall for it or as I was told once, it is a sin, this perfect red velvet made cheesecake, it combines 3 types of cheese, they add intensity and flavor, it is so sumptuous that it doesn't need any jam or fruit, alone it's just deadly. But this recipe doesn't come alone, that's why I say it's special, today's post is a collaboration with my friend Mayte from the blog Rústica, she has made a salty dish to accompany this dessert, so today you'll have 2 recipes, 2 stories and 1 new that will fill you with joy.


The delicacy of the cream cheese, enhanced by the goat cheese that adds strength and body, not very overwhelming, the ricotta cheese makes it lighter and softer than usual, the chocolate flavor is not dominant, it fuses perfectly together with the cookie cover, the almonds and the cocoa nibs that add a crunchy touch and a explosion of flavor in your mouth, it is something divine, I can tell you that the one I made for the post was eaten almost completely by me, I just gave away 1 piece, it was so good that I could no part with anymore than that, it was reserved for those afternoon editing photos, with a cup of coffee next to it.

Best Red Velvet Cheesecake

Red Velvet Cheesecake

Vanessa Hernández
Published 02/12/2015
The best red velvet cheesecake ever, you will see that try it you fall in love.

Ingredients



  • 300 grs of oreo cookies
  • 50 grs of almonds
  • 2 tablespoons of cocoa
  • 100 grs of unsalted melted butter 
  • 200 grs of cream cheese
  • 150 grs of ricotta cheese
  • 50 grs of goat cheese
  • 110 grs of sugar
  • 1tbsp of red food coloring
  • 2 eggs
  • 50 grs of melted chocolate
  • Cocoa
  • Cacao nibs


  • Instructions

    1. We start by doing the base for this cheesecake, place in a food processor the oreo cookies with the almonds and cocoa, ground till it becomes a sand. Add the butter and process one last time until everything is integrated.
    2. Place the biscuit base into a mold previously coated with butter and cocoa, spreads the cookie base around the bottom and sides of the pan. Refrigerate while you make the filling.
    3. To make the filling place in the blender the cheeses with the sugar and mix, then add the food coloring, the eggs and the melted chocolate, whisk all very well until everything is mixed, pour the mixture over the base and remove the air tapped into the mold.
    4. Bake at 160 ºC for 1 hour, when ready, leave it in the oven until it's cool, refrigerate for 12 hours before unmolding.
    5. To decorate, cover it with cocoa and cocoa nibs.

          Serves: 1 Cheesecake of 16 cm
          Prep Time: 00 hrs. 30 mins.
          Cook time: 01 hrs. 00 mins.
          Total time: 1 hrs. 30 mins.
          Tags: Chocolate, Valentine, Heart, Love, Red Velvet Cheesecake.

          Best Red Velvet Cheesecake



          Ever since I started chokolat Pimienta, my main goal was sharing my love for coking, and every time I find a blog that I love, well I try to contact the owner, knowing and befriend them if possible, when I met Mayte it was great, because I saw her work and I first though It was a Blog from Spain, but later I found out she was from Mexico and makes her gorgeous photos that I am a greta fan from Mexico, It was huge for my heart, right away, I contacted her and spoke, and we made click right away, we planed to do this collaboration right away and I also finished wrapping an idea that has been on my mind for a while now, create a community where all the Mexico's bloggers could share together, stand by each other and make friends, thats were Circulo de Blogger Mexico is born, that together with Mayte will be driving forward to create a beautiful community where bloggers could share and our fans could meet everyone.


          Go to Mayte's blog, Rústica and check her recipe of pink salmon roasted artichoke hearts and tanned cherry tomatoes, bathed in a honey vinaigrette and piquin chilli, I just look at the picture and my mouth waters, I'll be making it on saturday for sure.

          Best Red Velvet Cheesecake

          I hope you like both recipes and visit us on the Circulo de Blogger Mexico page page, follow us on our social networks so that you can always be there, near us, sharing your stories with us. On my Youtube Channel I leave a list of the over 15 recipes to make on this Valentines day, go and look at them, if you make any of them, share the picture with me and let me know how it went.

          Kisses

          No comments:

          Printfriendly