Tuesday, February 17, 2015

French Toast with nutella

French Toast with nutella


Waking up to the smell of a fresh coffee, the sweet and unique fragrance of the caramelized butter, that someone brings you some delicious French toasts to bed, with some juice, fruit, to me that is my perfect morning, a super romantic morning, even if the rest of the day goes wrong, that moment will be unique, the dedication and love of the person who made it for you is not the only special thing this time, it also has NUTELLA… can you imagine, starting the day like this is the best, you though I was going to continue being romantic, well, even if I’m a diehard romantic, I think everything has its limit, but if it is with Nutella, I can’t, it is one of the things I love deeply and making French toast filled with Nutella is a sweet sin that I would commit a thousand times.

French Toast with nutella

The best bread for making French toast is a brioche, I didn’t have, so I turned to the fastest option, box bread, they are still great, but I can’t even explain how orgasmic they are with brioche, sorry, there is no other description that I can think of right now, they are from another world. You can apply this same recipe to make traditional French toasts, just don’t fill them with Nutella.

Remember that cooking by itself is an act of love, you transmit your energy, part of you to the food, well, that is how I see it, so it doesn’t matter what you cook, if you make it with love, I’m sure it will end delicious, on this month we celebrate love and friendship, but let’s try to celebrate it every day, or at least more often, I prove it to you every week with the recipes and videos that I share with you, because I love filling your life with delicious flavors and unique memories that can only be created with a great dish, or at least, it is that way for me, It must be that I love food that much, Na dwhat it does for me, I want you to feel it, and live it as I do.

French toasts filled with Nutella

Vanessa Hernández
Published 02/17/2015
A breakfast to fall in love, delicious French toasts filled with heaven in a cup (Nutella).

Ingredients

·  4 Slices of sandwich bread
·  2 Spoons of Nutella
·  1 Egg
·  1/2 Cup of milk
·  1 Tablespoon of sugar
·  1 Tablespoon of cinnamon
·  1 Tablespoon of Vanilla (optional)
·  4 Spoons of unsalted butter
·  Powder sugar to decorate


Instructions

1.     We start by making toast using to loafs of bread and covering them with Nutella, then add another loaf on top making a sandwich.
2.     In a bowl, add the egg, the milk, the sugar and the vanilla, stir well.
3.     Submerge the bread in this mixture, for a few minutes until they are soaked.
4.     Put a pan on medium heat and add butter, when it becomes hot, add the toast, cook them until they are Golden on each side, for about 3 min each side.


Serves: 2 Toasts
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 25 mins.
Tags: Chocolate, St. Valentine, Nutella, Love, French toast.

See you on Friday with another recipe, Hugs, and remember, you can see my other recipes to fall in love on my YouTube channel, here is the link http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPhX3URlJ0202H69zdt5NppCE5g7iRDt8

Kisses.

2 comments:

plasterers bristol said...

Wow these sound absolutely delicious. Thanks for sharing this recipe...

Simon

Cris Mic said...

Wow what an incredible idea dear. French toast with nutella filling. Well dear I also make French toast but I use only wheat brown bread, so this time I will make it with brioche which you have suggested to use. I will follow steps from your shared cooking videos here on your blog.

Printfriendly