Saturday, February 21, 2015

Chocolate Fondue

Chocolate Fondue

Chocolate, blessed gift from nature, dark, deep, and addictive, derived from cocoa, black gold as it was called on old times, Chocolate has a special magic that I think no other ingredient has, it is my favourite on desserts, I love bitter chocolate, that when you bite it you notice the wine and spices notes, that is why for this month of love, You cannot miss this classic recipe "Chocolate Fondue", it's the dessert of lovers, there is nothing more romantic that eating a chocolate fondue with your couple by candle light, you don't even need that much, so, what do you say if we make it this weekend and get lost in the moment for a while.

Chocolate Fondue
Set de Fondue Le Creuset disponible, Chokolat Pimienta Shop
When eating chocolate I feel like flying, it transports me. I live in Tabasco, land of the Cocoa, Great Chocolate is made and grown here, I've never been to a cocoa field, it is so surreal, it looks like you are in another era, it is an unique trip, and even if Mexico produces great chocolate, I must say that I still prefer the chocolate made in my country, I still had some 70% chocolate brought to me by Chocolates Paria, So it was sublime making this fondue with their chocolate.

Chocolate Fondue

I know what you are going to say: "But I don't have Venezuelan chocolate Vanessa, so what do I use?" well, you can use your favourite chocolate, that expensive one you love, you are going to pamper yourself and have a great time, so why not give yourself a treat, just don't buy that cheap chocolate used for chocolate fountains, please, find some cover chocolate or some pastry chocolate.

Berries Chokolat Pimienta

Chocolate Fondue

Vanessa Hernández
Published 02/21/2015
A romantic recipe, classic chocolate fondue with a touch of liquor.

Ingredients

  • 250 grams of dark chocolate (your favorite)
  • 1 1/2 cups of cream 
  • 2 tablespoons of brandy

Instructions

  1. To make this rich chocolate fondue, place in the fondue pot the cream. Lights the fire and let the cream warm.
  2. Chop the chocolate, then add to the cream with the brandy.
  3. Serve with fruit, marshmallows or whatever you like.

    Yield: 2 persons
    Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
    Cook time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
    Total time: 20 mins.
    Tags: Chocolate, Valentine's, Love, Fondue.

    Chocolate Fondue

    Have a nice weekend, remember, if you make any recipe, take a picture and share it on Instagram with #chokolapimienta or label me @chokolatpimienta, I'll be super happy seeing how it turned out, every end of the month i'll be making a collage of your pictures and upload it on my social networks, so start labeling, kisses.

    No comments:

    Printfriendly