Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Orange and Carrot Juice


Yes, yes, we are still in winter and I'm giving you the recipe for a juice tanning, well, for some countries the sun is more powerful than ever, and some take vacations when others return, I hate crowded beach, I think I'm strange but I love the beach for myself and you? so today before leaving for vacation and leave everything set I want to share my super secret for making your skin dramatically bronzed and golden brown, get that color without much effort and without sunscreen.



This juice is one of my favorites, also, It is very simple, just oranges and carrots, nothing more, ah well if you want to strengthen your immune system, add a little of ginger, activate it even more, and you say, a tanning juice? Do I put it on my skin or what? for your skin to take all the benefits of this juice, you should start drinking it for a week or two before you go tanning, every day, the beta-carotene which is what gives the orange color (which are all yellows, oranges and red fruits have) It is great to help you tan super fast and helping you not hurting your skin, plus it makes the tanning last  longer and since I'm going to roast in the sun like salt fish (I have two years without going to a beach, you can imagine how pale I am) I started taking it a few days ago, and I'll teach you how I tanned later.


Orange Juice and Carrots

Vanessa Hernández
Published 01/14/2015
If you want a perfect tan, this juice is for you.

Ingredients



  • The juice of 5 oranges
  • 1/2 cup of carrots
  • Instructions

    Put everything in a blender or Juice processor and It's ready, serve in a very cold glass. You can strain the juice if you want, if you do not like the pulp.

    Yield: 1 portion
    Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
    Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
    Total time: 5 mins.
    Tags: Juice, Orange Juice, Carrots, Beach, Tan. 

    If you also go on vacation, remember that part of the process to get the perfect tan, in addition to drinking this delicious juice, is to exfoliate your skin a day earlier, moisturize well with cream and then you take the sun, wash yourself with warm water, as not to hurt the skin and moisturize yourself with cream constantly, you know I love use cocoa butter and coconut oil, they leave you skin beautiful, super soft, supple and silky, they are amazing and natural, I'll teach you to make this homemade cream in another post, you'll be fascinated.

      The next week we celebrate four years of the blog and so I bring a special mega recipe, although I'm going on vacation until February, I'll be on the lookout so if you are unsure of anything just email me or ask me on Hey hey, this new application I'm using to get closer. Remember to subscribe to my youtube channel. I send to you all a big kiss.

    No comments:

    Printfriendly