Thursday, December 25, 2014

Chocolate and Chestnuts Mousse


Merry Christmas!, how have you been? Were you well behaved and you got lots of gifts? I’m sure you did, I had a great time, together with my closest family (my husband, Baci and Chepi), Today I bring you a Christmas gift, a tasty chocolate and chestnut mousse, It is to die for, this chocolate and chestnut mousse is super easy to make, so you won’t waste any time and will have an easy dessert everyone will love.

Mousse de Chocolate y Castañas

I love chestnuts, do you? They are really tasty, a total sin, and with chocolate, no words…you know what, I better not give you the recipe hahaha JK, it’s made for you, to be dazzled by it, making a mousse was never this easy, and with this cocoa nibs, it is just divine, they add a crunchy texture, when you are eating the mousse its super soft, then suddenly this cocoa crunch, which is a little bitter. Mmmmh divine.

Chocolate and Chestnuts Mousse

Chocolate Chestnuts Mousse

Vanessa Hernández
Published 12/25/2014
A chocolate and chestnuts mousse, It’s super easy, super smooth, creamy with hints of cocoa.

Ingredients

• 2 cups of whipped cream
• 250 grams of bittersweet chocolate
• 100 grams of chestnut
• 1 tablespoon vanilla
• Cocoa Nibs


Instructions

1. The first thing we need to do is melt the chocolate, either with a double boiler or in the microwave, when melted, let it lose a little of the heat.
2. Then whisk the cream into stiff peaks, add the vanilla and with enveloping movements we incorporate the chocolate and chestnut puree.
3. Place the mousse into individual cups and sprinkle with cocoa nibs.
4. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before eating.


Yield: 4 o 6 people
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 10 mins.
Tags: Christmas, Chocolate, dessert, mousse, chestnuts.

If you like, you can add some sugar, It didn’t seem it needed it to me, but I don’t like desserts super sweet, so taste them, and if you think it’s necessary, add some powder sugar, If you can’t find the cocoa Nibs, you can add small pieces of chocolate or red fruits.

Chocolate and Chestnuts Mousse

I hope you love this recipe, It’s super simple, you know what, I know you will love this chocolate and chestnut mousse. Keep enjoying the holidays, on Monday I’ll share with you another tasty recipe, a delicious cranberry and orange cake, If we are gaining pounds, let it be with something tasty. I Invite you to subscribe to my Youtube channel and watch all of my video recipes. Hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Printfriendly