Thursday, November 20, 2014

blackberry and sage water life is Messy Kitchen


Today's recipe is very especial, because it's from the new book of my dear Mayi Carles, Life is Messy Kitchen, the book came out this November 18th and I'm crasy waiting for my copy signed by Mayi, it is a super cute book with 115 recipes, they invite healthy food, being happy and reconnect with food, the  sence of humor and the adventure.

I love Mayi's book concept, she says "Happiness can’t be about deprivation, revealed only to the worthy who manage to strictly follow the Grapefruit Diet" and I completely agree, good eating is not about depriving yourself of tasty things, everithing is about balance, I can make 50 desserts a day for my business, but that doesn't mean that i'm going to eat them all, I could want to eat something sweet, but that doesn't mean I'm going to eat the whole nutella bottle, in this book she and her super team of magic fairies gives us super recipes to eat better.


http://www.lifeismessykitchen.com/
http://www.lifeismessykitchen.com

This super recipe of blackberries and sage is super recipe, it's a great way to add flavor to your water and if you are anything like me, you won't be bored of drinking water, it would'nt have occurred to me to mix blackberry with sage, but it's great, so It is  highly recommended. Since I never stay still and I can never leave a recipe as it is, I added some blueberries that I had on the fridge and they added another layer, I loved how it turned out, so I'm sharing the recipe with you, hopping Mayi likes the mod I made of her recipe too.

Agua de Zarzamoras y Salvia, Life is Messy Kitchen

Blackberry and sage water

Mayi Carles and Modified by Vanessa Hernández
Published 11/20/2014
This Blackberry and sage water is a super easy way to add another layer to a simple glass of water, it's super refreshing and tasty.

Ingredients



  • 1/4 a cup of Blackberries
  • 5 Small sage leaves
  • 5 o 7 Blueberries
  • Ice
  • 1 Glass of water
  • Instructions

    Put the blackberries, sage and blueberries in a glass, crush them a little witha fork, add water and ice, add a straw and be happy!

    Serves: 1 glass
    Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
    Cook time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
    Total time: 10 mins.
    Tags: Recipe, Blackberry water, Fresh water, Sage, Blueberries.

    http://www.lifeismessykitchen.com/
    http://www.lifeismessykitchen.com
    I Invite you to go to www.lifeismessykitchen.com and meet Mayi and her beautiful proyect, I hope you enjoy cooking with her as mch as with me.


    I hope I can read from you bellow on the comments, did you make it?, how was it? Or just say to say hi, I would love to have your input, Follow my adventures in the kitchen thru my FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagram and my Youtube channel, Subscribe and be the first to know about new recipes, novelties, releases and contests, if you make this or any other of my recipes,  take a picture and share it with us thru #chokolatpimienta on twitter and Instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, and let me sweeten your days.

                                                              
                                                              

    1 comment:

    Mayi Carles said...

    Esta recreación es UN ESPECTACULO. Mi coranzoncito hoy estará cantando todo el dia la la la la la. Gracias por este post tan hermoso. Tu blog es una lindura. Tus fotos ni se diga. Y tu? Pues Vanessa, que te puedo decir, tu eres un angelito caido del cielo. Gracias por tu apoyo.

    Printfriendly