Thursday, July 24, 2014

Forest Cake


As you know a few days ago I celebrated my birthday,  I made ​​this little chocolate cake filled with white chocolate cream, covered in chocolate ganache and decorated with flowers and some French macaroons, very natural, inspired by the forest, I leave you some pictures I took of the cake before my friends and  I ate it all.



Also I want to share with you the winners of the contest that I was doing for my birthday, I want to thank all the amazing people who helped make this possible and hope the winners enjoy their prizes.




Follow my adventures in the kitchen thru my FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagram and my Youtube channel, Subscribe and be the first to know about new recipes, novelties, releases and contests, if you make this or any other of my recipes,  take a picture and share it with us thru #chokolatpimienta on twitter and Instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, and let me sweeten your days.

No comments:

Printfriendly