Monday, July 28, 2014

Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Cake


Today I’ll share with you this delicious recipe for Chips Ahoy! ice cream cake.  Who doesn't like these cookies? They are ideal to make alongside the children of the house or to pamper  that inner child in all of us. 

This is one of the recipes that I made for Kena Cocina Magazine of April, a special and amazing ice cream and this is one of the tastier recipes, so today I leave it here, it is very simple to do and you’ll only will need 4 ingredients.

Try this recipe at home, if you do not like Chips Ahoy cookies, you can replace them with your favorite crackers or Oreos, you'll have an amazing dessert in a few hours without much effort.

Chips Ahoy Ice Cream Cake

Ingredients

  • 4 packages of chips ahoy cookies 
  • 1/2 liter of chips ahoy Ice Cream
  • 1/2 liter of vanilla ice cream (I use Häagen-Dazs) 
  • 1/2 liter of chocolate ice cream (I use Häagen-Dazs)
  1. Cover a loaf pan with plastic wrap, spread the vanilla ice cream and refrigerate for 30 min.
  2. Then spread a layer of chopped cookies and chips ahoy ice cream, refrigerate for another 30 min. 
  3. Finally spread the layer of chocolate ice cream and top with chopped cookies, cover with more plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. 
  4. Unmold the cake and cover with chips ahoy cookies.
Tags: Ice cream, cake, cookies, Chips Ahoy, Dessert.

Follow my adventures in the kitchen thru my FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagram and my Youtube channel, Subscribe and be the first to know about new recipes, novelties, releases and contests, if you make this or any other of my recipes,  take a picture and share it with us thru #chokolatpimienta on twitter and Instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, and let me sweeten your days.


No comments:

Printfriendly