Monday, July 21, 2014

Bechamel Sauce


The bechamel sauce is a kitchen classic, a basic everyone should know, that's why today I'm teaching you how easy and quick is to make it. This white sauce is good for many recipes, from a simple Alfredo or Carbonara Pasta, from souffles to grated vegetables.


Bechamel Sauce

Ingredients

  • 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter 
  • 2 tablespoons of flour 
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1/4 teaspoon of  nutmeg 
  • Salt and pepper to taste


Tags: Bechamel Sauce, White Sauce, Basics

Follow my adventures in the kitchen thru my FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagram and my Youtube channel, Subscribe and be the first to know about new recipes, novelties, releases and contests, if you make this or any other of my recipes,  take a picture and share it with us thru #chokolatpimienta on twitter and Instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, and let me sweeten your days.


No comments:

Printfriendly