This week on the blog, I bring you special summer recipes, refreshing ice creams. From a smooth and delicious strawberry sorbet to blackberries ice cream cake, 4 super simple recipes for you to enjoy with your family.
This July brings many nice things, from the opening of my online store, to my participation in the Spanish Blog Megasilvita, I'm more than happy and I want to share with you a little by giving back all the joys you bring me every day ;)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 1/2 kilos of frozen strawberries
- Juice of 2 lemons
1. Place sugar and vanilla in water inside a saucepan and cook over high heat until a syrup is formed, remove the vanilla bean and cool.
2. Put strawberries in the blender with the syrup and lemon juice, grind until you get a smooth puree.
3. Pour the strawberries puree in a pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 12 hours.
4. Serve with fresh strawberries.
Yield: 1 liter
Tags: Sorbet, Strawberries, Fruit, Frozen Summer Desserts
Coconut Ice Cream with Roasted Pineapple
- ½ cup of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 pineapple
- 1 coconut
- Coconut ice cream
- 4 tablespoons of rum
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Clean the coconut, with a potato peeler to make coconut strips, place the strips in a nonstick pan and toast in the oven for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Reserve.
- Cut the pineapple into slices or strips of about 1 cm, cover with sugar. Heat a skillet over high heat, add the butter, when butter is melted, place the pineapple slices, add sugar to caramelize and flame some rum. Remove from pan and let it cool slightly.
- Serve the warm pineapple with coconut ice cream and toasted coconut flakes.
Yield: 8 portions
Tags: Piña, Coco, Fruta, Helado, Verano, Postres
This version of the pina colada love, is one of my favorite drinks and become even more ice cream dessert, the roasted pineapple caramelize gives a natural sweetness and when you add the rum, all flavors are enhanced.
Ice cream with Berries, vanilla syrup and rose water
- ¾ cup of water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon of corn syrup
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- Cherries, raspberries, blackberries, figs and blueberries to taste
- Place in a deep saucepan over medium heat, sugar and water, wait until the sugar dissolves, add the vanilla bean, let cook until a light syrup forms from 10 to 15 min, let it cool. When the syrup is completely cool incorporate the rose water, refrigerate.
- In a mixing bowl dump all the berries, bathe them with roses and vanilla syrup and marinate for 5 min.
- Serve in deep dishes or cups, 2 scoops of ice cream per guest, served with forest fruits to taste.
Yield: 4 portions
Tags: Frozen Summer Desserts, Vanilla, Raspberries, Blackberries, Cherries, Figs.
This is a great way to add character to a simple and delicious vanilla ice cream, red fruits and vanilla are some of my favorite combinations, sweet syrup and ice cream melt into a magical and simple combination, rose water will brings a delicate perfume.
Blackberries Frozen Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 packets of maria biscuits
- 50g of unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 liter of cream cheese and blackberries ice cream
- 250 grams of fresh blackberries
- Place in the food processor maria cookies with sugar and melted butter, process until you get a smooth dough.
- Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of a springform cake pan, refrigerate for 30 min. Spread the ice cream over the biscuit base and chill at least 3 hours.
- Unmold the cheesecake and cover fresh blackberries.
Yield: 6 portions
Tags: Frozen Summer Desserts, Vanilla, Blackberries, Cookies, Cheesecake.
I wait for your comments of the recipe, if you have doubts, please write a comment here or in my Facebook and I'll gladly answer, remember that the blog feeds on your comments and I would love to know more about my readers.
Follow my adventures in the kitchen thru my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and my Youtube channel, Subscribe and be the first to know about new recipes, novelties, releases and contests, if you make this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with us thru #chokolatpimienta on twitter and Instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, and let me sweeten your days.