Next Sunday we celebrate Dad's, so this week on the blog I bring to you this special recipes collection to pamper them, 12 of my favorite recipes, that you will love, as always super easy recipes to make.
- 8 hot dog buns
- 8 Vienna sausage
- 1 piece of onion threaded
- 1 serrano chile sliced
- Dijion mustard
- 2 lemons
- Cut the onion into strips, place in a bowl and cover them with lemon juice, let the onions soften for 20-30 min, drain the lemon juice and reserve the onion.
- Place the sausages on a grill and cook until cooked through.
- Serve on hot dogs buns with onion, serrano chile and some pickles, served with some sauce.
Tags: Hot Dog,Father's Day.
Turkey ham, spinach and panela cheese sandwich / Gruyere cheese Souffle / Beer Milkshake / Margarita cookies / Omelettes / Chicken with lemon and rosemary
Taking a break between the recipes, I want let you know that last week the boys Renueva sent me at home this beautiful urban little garden, I am delighted with my organic seedlings of cherry tomato, basil, chard, carnival chilli, coriander and chives, I invite you to follow them on Instagram @huertosurbanos and if you want to write them, I leave here their email: email@example.com. These gardens are very easy to maintain because the irrigation system which is counted by capillarity, you fill the tray once a week (in places that are not very warm) and the garden will maintain its humidity by itself. The substrate on which the plant is vermicompost made by themselves, so no soil erosion to remove black soil of a hill and wood structure is recycling, so if you want to have super fresh ingredients for your recipes, this is a good choice. Ah! and best of all, they send it directly to your home, all grown or as little seeds if you want to see them grow.
- 500 grams of ground beef
- 1/2 grated onion
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- French lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- Mustard Dijion
- Sweet potato, beets and potatoes chips to accompany
- 5 slices of bacon ground
- In a bowl mix the meat, bacon, onion and garlic, season with salt and pepper. Form patties and place on the hot grill, cook until the meat is cooked 3/4.
- Serve on buns hamburger buns, served with lettuce, tomato, pickles and sauces.
Tags: Hamburgers, Grill, Father's Day.
These last two recipes can be found in the latest edition of my magazine Vanille Magazine, I hope you have enjoyed the collection I made and enjoy cooking.
Follow my adventures in the kitchen thru my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and my Youtube channel, Subscribe and be the first to know about new recipes, novelties, releases and contests, if you make this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with us thru #chokolatpimienta on twitter and Instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, and let me sweeten your days.