Sunday, June 22, 2014

Mango and Yogurt Popsicles


This week we welcome the summer with this delicious and refreshing recipe, mango and coconut yogurt popsicles  are my new addiction, I love them, they are so rich ... full of tropical flavor, soft notes of vanilla, coconut and super-refreshing, perfect these hot days.

This week is the officially beginning summer, we will celebrate fun by making these rich ice creams, if you do not have the popsicles molds, don't worry, you can make the mixture and place it in a bowl, every 2 hours, you move it in the fridge and thus forming a super creamy ice cream.


Mango and Coconut Yogurt Popsicles

With tropical flavor, super creamy and with only 4 ingredients, these popsicles will be one of your favorite summer desserts.

Ingredients

  • 1 Mango 
  • 50 grams of Natural Yogurt or Coconut Yogurt 
  • Vanilla simple syrup to taste 
  • Juice of 1/2 lemon


Yield: 4 popsicles
Tags: Popsicles, Ice Cream, Mango, Coconut, Yogurt, Desserts


Vanilla Simple Syrup


INGREDIENTS
  • 1 Cup of refined sugar 
  • 1 Cup of water 
  • 1 Vanilla pod
Place in saucepan all the ingredients and cook over medium-low heat for about 15 minutes or until you see it start to reduce, when the syrup reaches 120 ° C your syrup is ready, let it cool and store in a glass bottle for when you need it.



I wait for your comments of the recipe, try making these popsicles combining other fruits, if you have doubts, please write a comment here or in my Facebook  and I'll gladly answer, remember that the blog feeds on your comments and I would love to know more about my readers. 

Follow my adventures in the kitchen thru my FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagram and my Youtube channel, Subscribe and be the first to know about new recipes, novelties, releases and contests, if you make this or any other of my recipes,  take a picture and share it with us thru #chokolatpimienta on twitter and Instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, and let me sweeten your days.

No comments:

Printfriendly