Monday, June 16, 2014

Grill Steak


We Just celebrated Father's Day, but for those dads and daddies that continue to feel pampered, today I bring to you this super-recipe of grilled meat with Asian touch. If you are on diet this recipe is for you! it is a great and light lunch, a single steak with some lettuce and cucumber makes for a really good, rich, low calorie, high protein salad, which will give you strength to get on with your day without compromising the diet, but as with everything, It’s all about portion control.



You can use the meat that you like most, I prefer to use thick slices to place on my grill, this time I'm using Rib Eye, but you can use a New York or Chorizo ​​Beef, It has to be a cut that has some fat, so that when you put it on the grill the meat doesn´t dry, the same fat will keep moist on the meat, you can remove the fat after it’s cooked and ready.



Grill Steak 

Delicious and tender meat grilled golden brown on the outside, juicy on the inside.

Ingredients

    • 1 Rib Eye Steak of 250 grs.
    For the marinade:
    • 1 Tbsp. of soy sauce 
    • 1 Tbsp. of sesame oil 
    • 1 Tbsp. of rice vinegar 
    • Pepper to taste

    For the dressing:
    • 2 tbsp. of chopped chives 
    • 4 tbsp. of chopped cilantro 
    • Juice of 1/2 lemon 
    • 4 or 5 tbsp. of canola oil 
    • Chili flakes to taste



    Tags: Barbeque, Meat, Every day, Diet, Grill

    Here I leave you some tips on how to know you should cook the meat the way you like it, I like Medium, so I’ll cook it for 3 minutes on each side, it is important that the grill is hot when cooking the meat so that it seals so fast and doesn’t lose Its juices. After cooking it, let the meat rest for 3 minutes before cutting it, so the juices return to the middle and you’ll have a delicious cut of meat, moist and juicy.



    If you loved the Le Creuset utensils used for this recipe, go to Le Creuset Mexico page and check the prices and where to buy them. Follow my adventures in the kitchen thru my FacebookTwitterPinterestInstagram and my Youtube channel, Subscribe and be the first to know about new recipes, novelties, releases and contests, if you make this or any other of my recipes,  take a picture and share it with us thru #chokolatpimienta on twitter and Instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, and let me sweeten your days.

    No comments:

    Printfriendly