Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Strawberry cupcakes, Happy Mother's day



This week is super special because we celebrate Mother's Day, even if for my mother, every day is Mothers day, they love us the same way  365 days of the  year, they are always there when we need them, they are our best friend and our infallible protectors, so this week we will make a delicious dessert created especially for them, a Strawberry Cupcakes, they are super super easy and fast to make, if you real good or your starting in the kitchen, you're going to love it.




With chopped strawberries inside  and cream cheese and strawberries icing, these cupcakes are a lovely gift for any mother, a small detail that expresses love in its maximum expression. I hope this May 10 you pamper your mommy a lot, because we will always be their little girls or their little children, even if we have the years of the world. My mom is in Venezuela so unfortunately I will not be able to pamper her, but I hope she loves the recipe and my sister can do it at home to please her.


Strawberry Cupcakes

Super easy and delicious strawberry cupcakes with cream cheese and strawberries icing.

Ingredients

  • 1 cup of flour 
  • 1/4 cup of  ground almonds 
  • 2 teaspoons of baking powder 
  • 1 pinch of salt 
  • 2 eggs 
  • 1/4 cup of honey / Maple syrup / Agave or Sugar 
  • 1/4 cup of coconut oil 
  • 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries


                Yield: 10 cupcakes
                Prep Time: 01 hrs. 00 mins.
                Tags: Fresas, Cupcakes, Dia de las madres


                For the cream cheese and strawberry icing, combine one package of 190 g of cream cheese with 5 tablespoons of powdered sugar, a tablespoon of milk and a spoonful of strawberry jam. 

                Thanks to my mother for being the best Mom in the world, make me who I am, always be with me, and although I may not always see her, she is always there. Also I send a big hug and a big kiss to my all my other moms (my aunt and my grandmother) for always loving me so much.




                I hope you like the recipe and share it with your family and friends. Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram  and my Youtube channel, subscribe to them and be the first to find out about new recipes, releases, news and contests, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!

                No comments:

                Printfriendly