Since I was a little girl the chocolate pudding was one of my favorite desserts, it's simple and delicious, so this week I bring a recipe that has a little place in my heart. Made from bitter chocolate with notes of vanilla, this pudding is one of those desserts that can't be shared, combined with red fruit, It's just perfect, with a spring and super fun presentation to pamper your kids, this pudding will become one of your favorite desserts.
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 4 tbsp. of cornstarch
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp. of vanilla extract
- 20 grs. of bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 package of oreos crushed (without the cream)
- Pour into a saucepan the milk, the chocolate and cocoa, stir well until everything is well mixed, allow it to boil.
- In a bowl mix the egg yolks with the sugar and cornstarch, pour half of the boiling milk and stir, then transfer the mixture to the pot, then incorporate the vanilla and simmer, stirring constantly until it thickens, you'll know it is ready when the mixture nape covers the spoon or spatula.
- Pour the pudding mixture in MiniCocottes, it takes at least 2 hours or until the pudding is firm.
- Decorate them with oreo, some fruit and mint.
Yield: 4 portions
Prep Time: 02 hrs. 30 mins.
Tags: Pudding, Chocolate, Spring, Kids
If you loved the Le Creuset utensils used for this recipe, go to Le Creuset Mexico page and check the prices and where to buy them. Follow my adventures in the kitchen thru my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and my Youtube channel, Subscribe and be the first to know about new recipes, novelties, releases and contests, if you make this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with us thru #chokolatpimienta on twitter and Instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, and let me sweeten your days.