Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter recipes


 Today I share with you guys 12 delicious and easy recipes to prepare with your family and friends this easter, I leave here the links of each recipe, I hope you'll want to cook one of them on these days off and have some fun.




1. Carrot Cake

2. Peaches and raspberry crumble

3. Spaghetti vongole

4. Lemon Pie

5. Crunchy Oatmeal cookies

6. Buckwheat crepes 

7. Buttered potatoes with parsley

8. Curry & coriander flat bread

9. Couscous summer salad

10. Shrimp tacos

11. Shrimp Risotto 

12. Cocotte shrimps



I hope you like the recipes and share it with your family and friends. Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram  and my Youtube channel, subscribe to them and be the first to find out about new recipes, releases, news and contests, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!


Printfriendly