Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Turkey Ham, Spinach and Panela Cheese Sandwich


Let's start the year by losing some extra pounds left over from december, so to help you this journey, and making your burden less heavy, so that you can eat more than canned tuna, today I give you this delicious recipe, it's a super simple sandwich, but it's very, VERY good, with less than 500 calories for both of the sandwich on shown on the photo, they will satisfy you, be it lunch or dinner. made form flaxseed bread which is high on fiber,  smoked turkey jam, spinach that add vitamins and minerals, panela cheese (soft flavor), a yogurt and mustard dressing and pepper, this sandwich is one of my favorites, I hope it becomes one of yours too.



A few months ago I was in a photoshoot for Kena Cocina Magazine, for the January special and I found lots of ways to reduce the calories of more than one simple and tasty dishes that will help us lower little by little our weigth. Look for you copy of the January issue of Kena cocina and enjoy of 9 of my recipes with less than 500 calories.




Turkey Ham, Spinach and Panela Cheese Sandwich

Delicious sandwich with smoked turkey ham, spinach, panela cheese and yogurt dressing all in a tasty flaxseed bread.


Ingredients


  • 4 slices of multigrain or flax bread 
  • 6 thin slices of fresh cheese
  • 8 slices of smoked turkey ham
  • 1 handful of spinach
  • 2 tablespoons of plain greek yogurt
  • 1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard
  • Pepper to taste


Yield: 1 Portion
Calories480
Tags: sandwich, jamón, jamón de pavo, espinacas, queso, queso panela. 


 I hope you like the recipe and share it with your family and friends. Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram  and my Youtube channel, subscribe to them and be the first to find out about new recipes, releases, news and contests, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!

No comments:

Printfriendly