Thursday, November 14, 2013

Piña Colada Smoothie



Lately the Smoothies have become fashionable, they are healthy, full of flavor and they can easily replace a meal, taking a full glass of delicious combinations of fruits, vegetables and nuts. I loved this simple way to incorporate more vegetables to my diet (especially green ones) and best of all, they taste divine.

The green leaves contain a lot of nutrients, amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants that helps to improve your immune system and that your body function so much better, so you can have a long and healthy life.



One of my favorite smoothies is the pina colada smoothie, my favorite drink combined with the mild taste of spinach and almond milk, a smoothie for beginners, because it's flavor is not aggressive, it's super easy to do, you don't need many ingredients and it tastes good, really good...

So, if you want to add vegetables to your diet, but you don't like the texture or taste, try them in a smoothie, it is a great way to start and fill your day with energy.

Piña Colada Smoothie

Vanessa Hernandez
Healthy, refreshing and nourishing a perfect breakfast to fill you with energy and jogging.

Ingredients

  • 1 cup of  pineapple
  • 1 cup of spinach
  • 1/2 cup of almond milk
  • 1/4 cuo of coconut

Yield: 2 
Prep Time: 00:15 min
Tags: Pineapple, Coconut, Almond Milk, Spinach, Smoothie, The Green Corner.


I hope you like the recipe and share it with your family and friends. Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram  and my Youtube channel, subscribe to them and be the first to find out about new recipes, releases, news and contests, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram. Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!

No comments:

Printfriendly