Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Coconut and Raspberries Panna Cotta


Have you ever tasted a Panna Cotta? if you haven't, what you waiting for? it's divine, it's one of my favorites desserts, it's no so sweet, it has fruits and millions of vertions, you can make the panna cotta of almost any flavor. Basically this Italian dessert is a gel cream, the classic version is made with red berries, but you can flavor the cream however you like it and put the toppings that match, today I share one of my favorite versions, which is coconut and raspberries, but I also love the chocolate one.

For this week I had thought to post another recipe that I made recently, it's an experiment that went very well, a delicious multigrain bread, but one of my friends wrote to me asking for a recipes that could be made in the microwave, without using the stove or using only the fridge, and voila ... so I hope you like it, Evita, unfortunately after doing it I remembered hearing that you don´t like coconut, so if you are like Eva who doesn´t like or cannot eat coconut, substitute the coconut milk for more cream, if want to do it in another flavor, just replace the same amount of coconut milk for a fruit juice or chocolate milk, or coffee, there are millions of combinations, and I hope to see your versions and share with me how they turned out.

 I also wanted to share with you guys a good news, since last week my Youtube channell became part of  Tastemade, which is a network of cooking channels from around the world,  where we share a passion for food and connect the people through it. In the same way, I want to tell you that Kena Cocina magazine is already on sale (for those living in Mexico) this month, it has a special with 12 of my desserts, I hope you can purchaseit and enjoy a lot making my favorite desserts at home.


Tips: Remember to hydrate the gelatin before mixing it with the cream, let it absorb all the water. If you don't find raspberries, replace them with grated coconut or pineapple and have a tropical version.

 Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram and my Youtube channel, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram . Kisses and hugs for you, let me sweeten your day!

No comments:

Printfriendly