Saturday, September 21, 2013

Light Mexican Cooking in KENA


I'm very happy to announce that this month´s  the Kena Cocina magazine brings to you 12 of my recipes, six desserts and six ways to prepare Mexican style fish. I must say that it was a challenge, because I love Mexican food, but it's not something I cook every day, it was delicious to explore the flavor and smells combination that arose in my kitchen. I invite you to buy the magazine and delight with Mexican recipes low in calories and full of flavor.

I am also very happy because in this edition three of my photos are on the cover ( can you believe it?) and not only that, I also appear among in their spoiled, I'm leaping of happiness, It was really a surprise to me, full of great satisfaction and rejoicing.


I'll tell you a little of what they wrote about my "Chokolat & Pimienta, besides a photographer Vanessa Hernandez is a cooking lover, especially baking. We invite you to discover her website, where you can find her delicious creations illustrated with images a great pleasure for all the senses! Coming from Venezuela, she explains each recipe with her characteristic and cheerful way "....


Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram pages and my channel on Youtube, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram .

No comments:

Printfriendly