Saturday, September 21, 2013

Lemon Curd


Lemon curd it is a basic for my at the kitchen, I use it to make tarts,cookie filling , pies and cakes, I just love it.  Maybe sometime you ask yourself, how other people make that tasty lemon pie filling? well this is the recipe. it's no so complicated, It just needs a litlle of patience and attention, it´s a pice of cake ;)


I hope do you prepare it at home and just love it like I do, I recomend you that when you make this curd, cook it at a not metal saucepan, because sometimes the lemon and the metal create a chemical reaction and  finished  taste of the curd is awful, use an enameled or nonstick pan, I used my caribean blue Le Creuset, click on the link and you can see were you can find it. Follow my adventures in the kitchen through my FacebookTwitterPinterest, Instagram pages and my channel on Youtube, if you do this or any other of my recipes, take a picture and share it with me through the # chokolatpimienta on twitter and instagram .


Subscribe now!to my channel 

No comments:

Printfriendly