Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chutneys! my first printed publication




  I am very happy, this May  KENA COCINA published to two of my recipes, Blueberry and Tomato Chutney. Ever since I talked to Irene for the first time and we agreed to do these photos, I've been waiting for this moment, in which part of my dream of bringing my kitchen to everyone comes true.  Two super-easy recipes to do, serve to accompany a lot of dishes or being eaten by themselves with some crackers, bread and cheese. In the magazine you will find the step by step on how to make the recipes, so that you don´t miss any detail, so look for this edition of Kena Cocina and  start now to enjoy these delicious confections.


  Thank you very much to the girls of Kena, for trusting me and letting me be part of your team, so if you live in Mexico, look for more of my recipes at future editions of this wonderful magazine.

No comments:

Printfriendly